Monday, February 16, 2009

if you're in the art gallery of nsw anytime...

i just had the best dog walk i've had in a long while. The air was ice cold and the wind was so strong that as it sounded just like styrofoam as it rushed past my ears. I actually managed to outrun my dog for the better half of the time.

On this positive note i thought that i would post some pictures of my va book that is now on display as part of art express. However i could not find any proper documntation so here are some bits that didn't make it in. The first two pictures are extra illustrations, the rest are storyboards and reference photos.







For those not in the know my artwork is a nonlinear narrative (don't cringe yet) and exploration of identity (feel free to cringe now). however it is displayed under glass, open on one random spread so most of this narrative is lost. Oh well.

a big thanks to all of my old art class, georgia symons, my aunt michelle and my mum. And certainly the good people at Newbold and Collins bookbinding.

No comments:

Post a Comment