Sunday, January 18, 2009

sketchbook samplaa

in lieu of some proper finished artwork i thought i would include some extracts from my sketchbook.
My cousin asked me to draw him a superhero character of his, he gave me some very precise instructions which for the most part i forgot. In amongst a couple of iterations of muscly sasquatchian he-men i drew this guy. I remember the musician 'muscles' relating an annecdote on the radio about being electrocuted whislst wearing a string of fairy lights around his neck, it sounded like a good enough way to get superpowers if you ask me.

Feel free to suggest a thought bubble or speech bubble via facebook.


This is an example of a fairly average page in my sketchbook, a smattering of various ideas including some of my cavemen characters, reptiles and general weirdos. There were a couple of prelimenary sketches for the lady in the forest in the artwork i made for my aunts, however the scanner refuses to recognise 6H pencil.



No comments:

Post a Comment